Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lots of writing despite lots of action

I've had a lot of activity lately:

I'm co-chairman of a major event next spring and that has taken up a LOT of my time. I expect to be swamped with work for the next few months.

I had a houseful of guests for a week or so. As my husband said, "it's great to have visitors but did they all have to come on the same day?"

I'm wrapping up garden season, and that's always busy.

I had a busy summer with assorted events.

But despite this --

drumroll

I wrote 124,000 words in four months and I think they are 124,000 GOOD words. In other words, I think it's a good, solid book. Book 5 of the American Dream series and I think I hit the mark with it.

You know, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this author thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment