Sunday, July 14, 2013

And yes, I am still writing

I just had to get the legal fuss off my mind before I could write about writing.

Yep, I am writing. I am finishing one book, have edits to do on another, have sold another one, and re-written another. Sounds like I've been busy and I have: conference appearances, workshops, and, well, life.

It's hard to juggle it all, but it can be done. I've found a marvelous way to get a lot of writing done:

I take my ancient laptop with no WiFi and I go to another room (right now it's the porch because the weather is fabulous) and I sit and I write. No distractions. Just writing.

Sometimes the best way to think outside the box is to get outside the box, get outside your comfort zone. You might be surprised what you find there when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment