Sunday, March 3, 2013

::Chagrin::

Well, the "catchy goals" weren't catchy enough.

I'm doing fine on "Eat right". In fact, I'm doing the Clean Program and am in week 2. It's been fine so far. Oh, I admit I'm a bit tired from no caffeine, but surprisingly enough I don't miss the booze all that much, and I don't miss much else except bread and chocolate. So I'm cheating a tad by having some cacao chips after my meals, which is a substitute for a Peanut Butter Cup (no, it really isn't a substitute, but it'll do). I'm doing fine and figure I can continue this easily for 2 more weeks.

Write daily: not so much. I'm having a hard time getting into the writing habit again. I really need to work on my Dream series, but have not been able to get in to the characters' heads. I am doing some writing-related stuff every day. I'm getting Righter prepped for release, and I'm prepping items for conferences, but writing? I don't know. I'm just not motivated.

And daily promo? Pfft! No, I managed that for about a month then it slipped off the radar. I just hate talking about my books and constantly touting them. So that quietly got lost in the crowd.

In my defense, I've been crazy busy with Paycheck Work and Legal Bullshit, but that is all subsiding. So I really have no reason not to dig in and focus. Which I will ...

... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment