Monday, January 31, 2011

What -- you don't have enough to do?

Yep, starting another blog. Why?

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, "How do you do it? How do you work full-time, have a family and home life, and write -- almost full-time."

I write "in between." I write in-between everything else there is to do. How do I do that?

That's what I'm going to blog about. And I'm hoping I'll get other folks to chime in and give me their tips, too.

But for now, while I get organized, just relax. Enjoy the calm, pretty background on my blog. I'm not sure where you're living, but where I am, it's cold, snowy, and gray. So breathe deeply, relax, and pretend we have all the time in the world to enjoy a warm, sunny day.

Okay. Long enough. Get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment