Thursday, May 24, 2018

Yep. I'm back in the swing

The last time I wrote, I was 5 weeks in from surgery and trying to get back into Writing Mode.

I sat back down to dig into writing in April and I managed to finish my manuscript in mid-May. That was a very respectable bit of writing. I did 109,500 words in a total of 15 weeks (18 weeks, but I took three weeks off for surgery, really).

I just sat in the chair and wrote and wrote. I haven't done a content re-read yet so it may all be crap, but I think it turned out okay. I'll find out in a few weeks when I do a re-read and will know for sure at the end of the year when I do another re-read. Fingers crossed.

Physically, I still hobble now and then when I'm tired. I mean, they did cut a bunch of muscles and they're regrowing and healing and strengthening. But I'm almost back to speed on the treadmill, I can do aerobics without much problem, and my yoga is improving.

So I guess it's onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment